Builders, Interior Decorators and Architects
We're here to help you with any technical questions and to provide you with samples and specifications. We're more than happy to work with all professional creatives on your projects as well as provide guidance for developing detailed specifications.
We can support your presentation with digital files or physical samples. We can help you work out staining options as part of a color palette. We can even provide bitmaps of our grains for your 3D modeling.
A great floor suffuses the room, and by extension the whole building, with a feeling of luxury and quality. Also, fortunately, the finest flooring wears the best too and works in the widest range of circumstances and weather.
We're a helpful subcontractor that can create a design or work from your specifications or plans. We can help you choose wood species and finishing techniques. Feel free to directly call Kent MacPherson on his cell (812-345-1112) to discuss any project. Our goal is to provide professional service and craftsmanship that is creative and hassle-free -- to collaborate on your project and earn your repeat business.
If you would like a quote on a specific project, here are the specs we need:
Call or email Kent for a quote, or if you need more info.
- Species: (White Oak, Red Oak, Maple, Walnut, Cherry, other)
- Square Footage required: (0-400sq.ft., 401-900sq.ft., 900 to 2,000sq.ft., 2001 to 4,000sq.ft., over 4,000sq.ft.)
- Width of Flooring: (2.25" to 9")
- Grade of Flooring: (Veneer Grade, Clear Grade, Select Grade, Character Grade)
- Grain of Flooring: (Vertical Grain (perfectly quarter-sawn), NOFMA Quarter-Sawn, NOFMA Rift & Quarter-Sawn, NOFMA Plane Sawn)
- Length of Floor boards: (Standard Lengths, Long Lengths, Extra Long Lengths)
- Unfinished (for on-site finishing) or Factory Pre-Finished (clear or stained):
- Thickness of Flooring: (typically full 3/4", 5/8", 1/2", 5/16")
- Special Jobsite conditions: (ocean front home, damp crawl space, cement slab, matching historical floor, etc).
Kent MacPherson is a National Wood Flooring Association “Floor of the Year” award winning craftsman. He knows wood flooring and what it can and can't do. He will help you execute your dream of a beautiful floor.
We welcome your questions and are always looking for a new challenge.
Or email me directly at email@example.com.